Closed:year not entered yet Demolished:year not entered yet Seating Capacity:
11th St. & Central Ave.
Kansas City, MO
Trivia & History
Built as the Masonic Shrine with 3000 seats. It was sold to the Red Cross in 1942 and used as a blood collection center. In 1959, it became a 700-seat movie house. In 1970, it became the home to the Lyric Opera Company.