The New London Theatre now occupies this site.
Opened in 1828 as a hall adjoining the Mogul Tavern. It was rebuilt in 1847 as the Mogul Saloon. In 1851, the hall was renamed Middlesex Music Hall (popularly called The Old Mo). Renovation followed in 1872 and major rebuilding occurred in 1891. The theatre again closed in 1910 for more rebuilding and reopened the following year as the New Middlesex Theatre of Varieties. Eight years later, the theatre became the Winter Garden.