Was a legitimate theatre until 1934 when it housed a burlesque club. In 1944, it became a movie theatre. It reverted to legitimate use in 1951 but was a striptease house again by 1957. Shortly thereafter, it began to show movies and did so until 1989 when it became a disco. Soon after, its lobby housed a restaurant: the Roxy Deli. The deli remained there until the demolition.