SEATING CAPACITY: unknown
Originally a circus, the building contained a huge water tank for naval, high dives, snow storms etc. In 1909, it became a music hall. Returned to legitimate use for a time and from 1949-51 it was a French-type music hall. in 1909 - from 1949-1951 French-type music hall. In 1958, it became a nightclub and closed in 1982. Since then, it has been a nightclub and will open as a casino in March 2012.
Copyright ©2018 ovrtur.com