SEATING CAPACITY: 2260
Construction began in 1913 and was completed in 1920. It was built by Thomas Lamb was Canada's largest theatre (originally boasting with 3626 seats).
In 1930 it was converted into a cinema and was divided up with six screens.
It was the first to be equipped with a Cinemascope screen.
The movie theatres closed in 1987 and it was refurbished from 1988-1989. The seating was reduced and the name was changed.
Copyright ©2020 ovrtur.com